Total Pageviews

Monday, May 10, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

Thanks for all the votes on our engagement pic & if you haven't voted yet, just do it! See my previous post from 5/7/10.


http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/



1) Do your dreams tend to have themes? Like a series of dreams about fire, or dreams about the same person frequently, or anything like of that sort of thing. Funny you should mention that. Lately, I've been dreaming about a frenemy I had when I was in middle and high school. It's been really awesome to have to re-live those years in my psyche.

2) How do you decide the difference between something you want and something you need? Needs come from boredom

3) Have you ever played poker and been the table winner? Yes! Last Independence Day weekend, I won 35 clams and whooped some serious ass by getting 3 snowmen (8's)

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Quiet Deluxe"

6 comments:

Dijea said...

I once had a dream with a commercial. The next night it had rolling credits.

Do I watch too much TV

phairhead said...

you did not! that's hi-larious!

Just A. Girl said...

Hmm. "Needs come from boredom." Please explain. :)

phairhead said...

I was referring to my bad snackng habits

Albany Jane said...

I had the weirdest dream about being in a hospital that was also in a video game or in a war zone or something? Sadly, I am totally not Resident Evil ready or anything.

phairhead said...

you should need a leather cat suit and you should be good to go, AJ