Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look What the Thunk Dragged In!

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/05/hope-it-gives-youideas.html



This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of Bret Michaels' bandanna, and the number 8888.


1. Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself? 8 more hours until a 3 day weekend

2. Where's your picket fence? I don't have one nor will I have.

3. With a big smile on your face, you do what? MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4. If I was to walk up to you, you'd do what? Stand my ground

5. The list goes on and on. What list? Of things that I love

6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose? Every flower has a stem

7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use? I love my Swiffer duster!!!

8. Your Mama don't __compliment me_____ and your Daddy don't ___listen____.

9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going? Crazy

10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? Yes, from my friends' wedding reception to the after party. Sexybeast was WRECKED and scream/singing Metallica songs out the window.

11. I went to bed too soon and got up to _pee___?

12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where? The road to nowhere.

5 comments:

Just A. Girl said...

I'm a Swiffer duster girl too.

"Every flower has a stem." That could be very deep. :)

I am Harriet said...

You totally nailed #3.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/memorial-day-weekend-starts-when

Anonymous said...

I love your answer to 6. I'll always keep that in mind now =] Thank you!

Have a great day!

Becca said...

Great answers! I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!

phairhead said...

JAG: I should be a hit song writer w/ this level of talent

happy Thursday!