Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Burble

Feeling a little flat lately. Nothing too awesome to report about.

I did make a fascinating discovery about myself, I know now why I don't want to be at work. I'm sick of being the work monkey, I want to be a supervisor monkey.

Lemonade Vitamin Water is pretty darn tasty and not so bad for you as far sugars & calories are concerned.

I relented and got some iPhone/iTunes coaching from SB. I now cannot live w/out MP3's.

SB is leaving tomorrow for Swan Lake, NY. I couldn't get the vacation time from my office :( Soooooooo....... I'll be in the Adirondacks w/ my parents for the weekend. Whomp whomp!

Look for Top Chef recap tomorrow

2 comments:

Just A. Girl said...

Supervisor monkey drinking lemonade vitamin water and rocking out to iPhone. Nice.

phairhead said...

That sounds like a creative writing assingment or a really terrible Family Guy joke :D