Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/


My apologies for the delay: this was all set to post last night when Blogger exploded rather dramatically.

1) Do you know how to diagram a sentence? Right now, nope. But if I was given a little time to brush up on basic grammar, then HELLS YEAH.

2) How close are you to your parents? We're a tight knit family.

3) Have you ever tried to put out a fire? I accidentally set a cook book on fire and my stove nearly went up in flames. Cook book in sink, salt on burner. Whew!

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one."Geronimo!"

4 comments:

Dijea said...

I can diagram a sentence like crazy

phairhead said...

dijea: that's pretty awesome :)

Just A. Girl said...

For some reason it is extra funny that you caught a cookbook on fire. :) Love it.

phairhead said...

JAG: i know! setting paper on a hot stove = FIRE