Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Said It!

Over the weekend, SB and I went to Plattsburgh for a housewarming/kid's birthday party. It's a long drive, the weather was really muggy and there was big assed insects biting the hell out of us.

By 9:30 p.m., I came to an important realization: I have a low tolerance for large groups of people. I felt like smacking a ho! And I sure as shit didn't feel like sitting outside in the "sand pit". (Our friends built a log home and have no lawn) Plus, I was full of meat and logy! One burger, one hot dog, a piece of grilled curry chicken and a whole lotta of taco dip. Dang, I love that stuff!

So, I packed it in and read and fell asleep.

Check out SB's awesome magnet art. He's so creative!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a very low tolerance for large crowds, too. The bigger the crowd, the more assholes usually :)

Anonymous said...

as i type presently, i'm waist-high in a huge vat of taco dip

phairhead said...

Sarah: thanks for making me feel normal :D

Eternal: I got the Baked Scoops! Fiesta time ;)

Just A. Girl said...

Large groups can be a little overwhelming to me. I like to find a little quiet nook to hide out with just a few friends.

phairhead said...

JAG: nooking it!