Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Go Tag Yourself!

My lovely friend Lydia at www.kiss-and-makeup.blogspot.com and ohmygodgirl.blogpsot.com was too lazy to tag me and honestly my brain is little frazzled to think up anything to write about. Here goes.


5 Things I have in my bag:

1. 50 Thousand lip glosses from Burt's Bees, Sexy Motherpucker, Boots and Flirt!
2. A tampon, it's that time of the month
3. My work ID, I think it's hideous but my co-worker Rigo said I looked joyful. Who can say?
4. Tweezers, hey you never know.
5. Condoms, I don't use them and they end up in the weirdest places.

5 Things in my room:

Sheesh what a loaded question! I live in the loft of my parents' house, so it's not really my room per se.

1. My grammy's bed, she passed away and I bequeathed it to myself.
2.My futon, which in short time will no longer have a mattress. Long story.
3. My CD's, yes yes I am big technophobe and will be switching over to MP3's soon but for now I embrace the old way.
4. My beautiful walnut book case chock full of varied pieces of literature.
5. A gigantic pile of shoes for all four seasons.

5 Things I want to do:

1. Become a published successful writer.
2. Spend a month in Milan.
3. Buy more CD's
4. Learn to speak German.
5. Make the perfect Mojito.

5 Things I'm into:

1. Vietnamese food, it's spicy, light, crispy, yum
2. Joe Strummer, RIP Joe.
3. Mr. Men and Little Miss, great British books and a funny cartoon and they are on suggestive T-shirts for 30-somethings that refuse to grow up.
4. Writing, my short story will be done by Aug. 1
5. That 80's song "Whisper to a Scream" by Icicle Works. It's fun to sing along to!

I won't be passing this along to anyone else. I can't be hemmed in by rules.

No comments: