Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2008

See Spot Save

I just got back from Mecca aka Target. I love Target, their bargain prices, huge Health and Beauty Dept, the smell of the floor.

The best Target I've ever been to was just outside of Seattle, WA. It was 2 whole stories!

This trip proved quite successful for me, i got 3 shirts, an adorable Converse dress, and more Sexy Motherpucker (more on that in an upcoming post)

Right now I'm munching on Monkey Love, Target brand trail mix. And I've also discovered that Kashi is making cereal bars now.

Target: I wish I could live there.

1 comment:

Princess Bitch said...

i live not 10 miles from the Mecca Target in North Seattle and i remember when it went in...

i literally scheduled it on my calendar to spend a whole day there and i did....

..i too heart target :)