Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

Pucker Up, Buttercup!

I will not be modest, I can say unabashedly I have perfect kissing lips. Soft, puckery and Cupid-like. Plus there's the fact that I'm an A+ smoocher. That's not bragging, folks, it's a fact.

To keep my lips at their kissable best, I swear by a favourite, awesome product, Sexy Motherpucker. Brought to you by the awesome peeps at Soap & Glory and available at all Target stores (all hail Target!), this handy dandy lip potion is 50 kinds of awesome in one compact tube.

First of all there's the brilliant retro 50's packaging, if I lose 15 lbs now I have my Halloween costume.

Second, it's a lip enhancer not just a gloss. You apply, wait 30 seconds and then a pleasant tingling sensation occurs. My friend asked me what causes the tingles and honestly I don't know. I don't think it cause cancer....

Third, it smells like Tootsie Rolls, how can you not love a product that smells like cheap penny candy?

It comes several colour options, creamy coffee, melon and clear w/ a hint of sparkles. My sexy beast always ends up w/ more sparkle on him than me.

See I told ya, I was doing something right

1 comment:

Smirking Cat said...

I like seeing how long my boyfriend will walk around with glitter on his lips after I kissed him while wearing sparkly lip gloss. It's amusing.