Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Follow that Meme

Since it's the first day I've been able to post, I go by my rule to do my meme. Today it's brought to you by http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com



What vegetable would you serve with a plate of fried grasshoppers? Hmm.. well you don't want to much green, so I'd say purple broccoli.

If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door? Wipe and run, mofo's!

Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer? Do you really want people seeing you while you have your face in a pint of Ben & Jerry's?

When thinking about yourself, what color do you see yourself as? A whiter shade of paler, though my freckles are luminescent.

Why are people able to have unprotected sex with someone, but afraid to tell them if they have an STD? As person of some knowledge of this subject, having worked at Planned Parenthood and a current employee of an agency working with people who have HIV, I truly believe that people want want to have hot nasty sex (woohoo!) but don't want the intimacy getting to know that special someone.

No comments: