Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ding-Dong the Bitch is Dead

ANTM recap time.

This week's lesson was about getting catalogue clothes to look good. My buddy Mackey was the winner. She's so adorable and weird.

Then everyone decided to pick on Marjorie 'cause "she's so negative". No dumbasses, she's French and a realist.

Anyway, it was a pretty awesome photo shoot. The chicks were portraying natural disasters while dressed in mod 1960's style. I love love love that fashion period. Almost decided to use that as my Halloween costume. But I'm poor, so I'm fashioning an outfit from stuff I already have, I'm going as a lusty wench to my sexy beast's pirate.

Sam the Ham got best photo of the week for her rendition of a tidal wave. She's model material as long as she doesn't open her idiotic mouth. Finally Clark the bitchface was shit canned. PAR-TAY!

Stay tuned for more insanity.

No comments: