I've been tagged by the intelligent and sexy Amorous Rocker at http://amorousrocker.blogspot.com to take part in the honest scrap award. Here are 10 truths about me that have not been mentioned on my blog yet.
1. I was a Girl Scout up until the age of 16 and I freakin' loved it. It was fun, I helped people and I went camping. What's not to love?
2. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes is one of the greatest songs ever written. I heard it at the clinic today while waiting for a client and I totally wanted to start singing at the top of my lungs.
3. I make up little songs about random things throughout the day. For example, I made up a little tune about salami when I was 5. I still sing it when I make a salami sandwich.
4. I re-read the Harry Potter series twice a year. I'm 33 and not ashamed that I read "children's" literature.
5. I've never been to the drive-in.
6. I hate raisins, they are an abomination. However, I love raisin toast. Go figure.
7. I have permanent scars on my legs from numerous shaving accidents. I used really crappy razors for years and years before I finally upgraded.
8. I am ultra competitive with any game. I like winning. I want to win. What's wrong w/ that?
9. I wish that the grade school/middle school I went to would implode like the evil house of Usher.
10. SexyBeast will be the last man I will sleep w/.
I'm supposed to tag 7 others. Matt, Lydia, Smirking Cat, Leslie, Metal Chick 666, Piper-ski, and Rachele. I won't be hurt if you don't want to participate.