Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2009

Squirelly

Happy meme day Monday! http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com


1) Do you express how you feel or do you keep it inside? I ruminate for a minute and then I spew like a volcano.

2) Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Both! And that's not taking the weasel way out. Some nights I can hear the neighbors fart, other times a nuclear blast couldn't rouse me.

3) Do you remember the first names of all the bosses you've ever had? Sadly, no I don't. I sat here for a minute and I'm drawing a few blanks.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "How could this have happened? How?"

4 comments:

Dijea said...

1. I tend to over express - I MUST BE HEARD!
2. Light
3. No
4. Rain dance......

Word Verification: masess

phairhead said...

djea's back! : )

Albany Jane said...

Re: #2 - I'm the same way. I usually lean towards being a light and fitful sleeper, but I have the uncanny ability to be passed out cold during a thunderstorm, lightning, etc. Like, I've woken up and everyone goes "How did YOU of all people sleep through that?!" and I go "Sleep through what?"

phairhead said...

for reals, AJ! or maybe AlbanyJohn has been spiking yr evening tea? another conspiracy!