Today we ripped off a blogger known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we've victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it's long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing:The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do? Of course I stop, jeez I'm not heartless!
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Incredibly happy
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Friday night....I really hate most people
4. What is the last thing you spent money on? Flower girl gifts
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month? I have no idea..maybe lost but I sure feel like a porker
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos? Crunchy, the puffy ones smell like feet
7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do? Laugh...I am a bitch
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name? Asher
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name? Ivy
10. What are you craving right now? BLT
11. What was the last thing you cried about? Watching someone else cry
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? Keep it...I'm poor
13. What color is your tissue box? Blue
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan? Yes and no...the one thing I do dust in my house
15. What was the last voicemail you received about? Wedding crap
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook? No
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year? Work debacle
18. Do you wear a name tag at work? No
19. What kind of car do you want? A Mercedes or a BMW...fine German craftsmanship
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King? Junior Whopper no mayo and a Cola Icee & fries