Today we ripped off a blogger known as blogger and blog named PT-LawMom. It is not her first trip to this rodeo, we've victimized her once before, in August 2008. Since it's long we will do it in parts. She does not say where she ripped it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Seriously Random Question Meme, Part 3 (The Final Edition)
Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Sara, she forgot to bring underwear to the wedding
42. What is something you need to go shopping for? Items not bought from the registry
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives? My blood related family? No. SB's family? Yes
44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive? They have a GMC truck and a silver Honda Accord, which according to my mother, it fucking sucks. Apparently, she's hated it since she bought it two years ago.
45. Are you rich? In personality
46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be? Michael Goorjian
48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo. WOW! That sucked....I got a blonde Japanese guy & then the douche bag from Linkin Park.....double plus ungood!
49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently? Got married
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail? FAIL...thank God
51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most? None of them bother me
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison? No
53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend? I got married....it's been a long two days
54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were? Yes
55. What were you doing at midnight last night?? Sleeping
56. Last restaurant you went to? The Stockade Inn
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night? 5 I think
58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving? Sex
59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Yes, I have no doubt
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle? Yes...I highly recommend it
60 1/2. If you haven't "liked" us (WTIT) on facebook and would like to, click here. Thanks, friends! That doesn't count!