The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen & one of the IC Forum members, the color of summer winds and the number zero zero seven two.
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
Today's questions were part of our summer challenge over at IC Forums. One of the members chose "Coming up with TT questions" as that day's challenge. You are invited to come sign up & play along, the person who posts the most challenges and the person who completes the most challenges by June 30th will win a $20 gift certificate of their choice of store.
1. If you could be a Muppet, which would you be? Bunson Honeydew because he's so cute and he has a head like a melon.
2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place?? Who cares? Chickens are stupid
3. What's your favorite muscle? Huh? No, I don't have a favourite muscle.
4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies? Cheerios w/ bananas
5. Is summer ever going to get here? Summer is here, man! NYS skipped right over spring
and now my additions:
6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment? I had my phone turned off by mistake, it was easily remedied though
7. What was your "last day" of something? June 24th will be my last day as "single" lady
8. Casey Anthony - do you know who I'm talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial? No idea
9. Back to Bud's high school questions last week - did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do? My Spanish class took a trip to NYC, we went to the Met & the UN and out for Puerto Rican food. My brother came to pick me up that night in the school parking lot and we listened to The Utah Saints on the ride home.
10. Do you feet smell? No my feet run and my nose smells.