Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Wanna be in Pictures

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2011/07/fifteen-movie-questions-meme.html



oday we ripped off a man namedMax Urai of the site Anomalous Materials. He states that he spotted this meme over at Cinematic Paradox. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The Fifteen Movie Questions Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Movie you love with a passion. Holy Crap! So so so many.....but I think I feel most passionate about "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

2. Movie you vow to never watch. "Titanic" which is ironic because I adore Kate Winslett

3. Movie that literally left you speechless. "Requiem for a Dream" then I was nauseous and then depressed

4. Movie you always recommend. "Pi" it's frantic, engaging and thought provoking

5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. Kate Winslett....barring "Titanic" of course

6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for. Angelina Jolie.....seriously, why does everyone adore her?

7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet. Peter Sellers: witty, sexy and dead

8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)

9. Dream cast. For what? Depends on the project....Julianne Moore, Gary Oldman, Kate Winslett, Clive Owen and Zach Galifianakis would be an interesting and odd combination

10. Favorite actor pairing. Kate Winslett and Jim Carey, chemistry and hotness

11. Favorite movie setting. London

12. Favorite decade for movies. I could never pick one

13. Chick flick or action movie? Action....I'm only picking this as I only have two choices

14. Hero, villain or anti-hero? Anti-hero

15. Black and white or color? Depends

5 comments:

Unknown said...

London is a great setting, isn't it?

Here's mine:
http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-stealing_31.html

phairhead said...

LibrarySnake: history & sexy accents :D

SoreLosersGaming said...

I like these kinds of post. I might have to do one myself sometime soon!

Lydia said...

Love Bruce!

Tom Hardy is my current favorite actor hottie. His lips and voice are AMAZING. le sigh.

phairhead said...

Lydia, I love Tom too! I think it's the accent....or possibly the abs ;-)