Today we ripped off a blogger named Neil Turner from the questionably titled blog Neil Turner's Blog. Neil states “Here’s a meme I found on a friend’s private LiveJournal entry (so I can’t link it to you) – it’s a bit bizarre but it’s mostly full of questions I’ve never answered before so hopefully it’ll be interesting.” So do we. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? Water 1st, make sure it's just right and then hop in.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Yes....nothing sexual happened. Point of fact, showering w/ an SO is about as unsexy as it gets.
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? NO! Me + 2 older brothers = CREEPY
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Yes and it fucking hurt.
5. How old do people say you look? 23 & thank you all by the by!
6. How old do you act? I act as old as I feel
7. What’s the last song you sang? "Shiny Happy People" by REM, it was playing at P-Chops
8. Have you recently become a member of anything? Writing group which I love but have been neglecting recently.
9. What are your plans for next weekend? Camping at Glimmerglass Lake
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Closed always, it means you trust the person yr smooching.
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? Nothing, she's a sick, twisted moron!
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? A 3 way tie between Liv Tyler, Kate Winslett and Julieann Moore
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Another 3 way between Hugh Jackman, Michael Goorjian and Josh Homme
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? No
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? Yes, Kahlua from Mexico back into the US for my mother.
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Nope
17. What is the most unusual? This question is the most unusual because it doesn't make any fucking sense!
18. How do feel about the Goth people? I love Goths
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? No
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? What? No! That's a disturbing question.