Total Pageviews

Friday, December 11, 2009

$5 Foot Long

www.friday5.org


Buyer’s remorse is a well-known condition that strikes us all, but what other kinds of remorse have you experienced?

  1. When did you last experience emailer’s remorse? Ugh! w/ a guy I dated briefly. He wished me "good luck" w/ Sexybeast and I ripped him a new one. It was mostly an e-mail filled w/ the word fuck. Not one of my better moments.
  2. When did you last experience diner’s remorse? At El Loco, frozen spinach does not belong in a chicken enchilada. But the sangria was great! Aside from the spinach, the food was awesome. So not really that remorseful I guess.
  3. When did you last experience movie-goer’s remorse? Synedoche, NY. Long, rambling and pointless.
  4. When did you last experience caring friend’s remorse? Doesn't exist.
  5. When did you last experience lover’s remorse? I had one night hook up before Sexybeast. Should have thought that through a bit better.
  6. alternate question in case that last one was too personal:

  7. When did you last experience function-attender’s remorse? Never, I have fun wherever I go.

No comments: