Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2009

Blankety Blank

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com



1. No, we will NOT ______pay a lot for this muffler_______.
2. ___Apple pie______ at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: _hot drinks make me thirsty_________.
4. ___Someday my self-esteem is__________ going to be okay.
5. I'll take ____a double__________.
6. __Drug addiction is a medical problem______ at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _getting our new deep freezer____, tomorrow my plans include _tempura & games____ and Sunday, I want to _clean and do laundry and then snuggle on the couch___!

3 comments:

Dijea said...

You want to clean & do laundry? are you sick?

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

Gotta earn that snuggle.

phairhead said...

dijea: don't worry i'm not a crazy fanatic. i don't even dust :D

lion: HA! Sexybeast can't stop touching me ; )