Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too Much Thunk in the Trunk

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com



1.
Isn't showing a condom commercial during Sex Rehab With Dr Drew almost like showing a pain narcotic or an alcohol commercial during Intervention? Hmmmm.... I believe that is the exact definition of irony.

2. Burger King and Ronald McDonald met Colonel Sanders in a dark alley. They beat him down for just serving chicken and not sharing his "11 herbs & spices". The Colonel goes down. Begs for his life. Where do they go to eat afterwards? Wendy's of course.

3. You take a shower, go to leave the bathroom and the door is stuck. Due to humidity and moisture it won't budge. It will not open. No one else is home. You can't go out the window. How long do you sit in the bathroom and how do you occupy your time? I cry until I pass out.

4. You are a rockstar, but you need a cool rocker name. What is it and how did you decide on that name? Frizzles Omni. (1st pet's name and 1st car)

5. Have you ever gotten naked at a family function? Perhaps when I was an infant.

6. If purple ate yellow, what color would come out? Puce

7. The closest paper and pen to you right now. What color are they? White and black

8. Corn chips or potato chips? Potato (though I prefer Pop Chips!)

9. You are forced to swallow either a diamond or a piece of coal. Don't ask. Just do it. Which do you choose? Diamond, I don't want black lung.

10. If your mouse decided to attack your keyboard, who would win? Keyboard




8 comments:

Dijea said...

My rock-star name is DEEG.

Also, I suggest leaving a random book in the bathroom for just that occasion.

Word Verification: rated

I'm not joking

Leslie said...

"perhaps when I was an infant"

You crack me up, for realz.

phairhead said...

dijea: ha! that just brightened my morning. thanks!


les: awwww, you make me blush :D

Anonymous said...

okay, the pop chips thing, i started with the barbecue, i couldn't stop, am now in rehab, have you ever been in rehab during christmas? not pretty

Lydia said...

Ok, ok...here's a joke for you:

Why did the Dairy Queen get pregnant?

Because the Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper.

Hahahahaha. hmpf.

phairhead said...

eternal: Bar-B-Que?! oh, man I gotta get me some of that. I've only ever tried salt n' pepper

lydia: ha! i love bad jokes!!! that was awesome :D

Albany Jane said...

re:#1, I think it's prob so ppl being stupid and having unprotected sex at least get the message to wrap it up. I mean, a lot of sex addicts just figure "eh, fuck it" (lol) when they don't have one and both partners are willing. Hello STDs!

#3, I'd be okay. I would just primp for hours and eventually someone would come back. Or run the water so it flooded my downstairs neighbors so they'd come up and be like "WTF, where is all this water comin' from?" (crappy pipes)

Also, I'm not sure what this means, but my word verification is "reject". Hunh.

phairhead said...

aj: that word verification is a jerk!