Total Pageviews

Monday, December 21, 2009

Cold Meme

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com


1) Do you think you are fashionable? I think I'm fashion forward but I don't follow trends and I don't shop at high end stores.

2) If you could plan a trip anywhere in the world for yourself and your mate, where would you like to go? Costa Rica or London, depends on how cold I am at the time.

3) What major crime have you most often been seriously tempted to commit? Well, I used to smoke pot but I think that's more of a misdemeanor.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "I could have danced all night."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with the pot, nothing at all, it's perfectly alright, it's gonna be okay, my q rating is fine...

signed,
michael phelps

phairhead said...

eternal: :*

Dijea said...

No comment on #3 and you can't prove a thing.

phairhead said...

dijea: heh heh :D