Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pennsylvania 6500

In an effort to keep from losing my mind, I've started taking Vitamin D.

This has been a challenging week to say the least, what w/ the wedding chaos, pressures from work and other major shitty stuff that I don't want to discuss. In the middle of all this garbage, my friend Andie took me out swing dancing.

It was well needed break from reality and refreshing to go out w/out SB. Not that I don't love him, it's just really great that we have separate interests sometimes.

The lesson was quick but the instructor was cute. ;-) hmm shaved head! Plus he was wearing a cute vintage shirt. SB refuses to wear anything w/ buttons.

There was lots of swinging and flinging and the women clearly out numbered the men. And the fewer men that were there had a fondness for cologne....lots and lots of cologne.

Good times good times.

2 comments:

PorkStar said...

lol interesting, well you had your eye candy plus vitamin D. It will do you good.

phairhead said...

porky: i hope so!