Total Pageviews

Monday, April 20, 2009

Curious Meme #165

1) When did you have the weakest self-confidence ever? When I had just graduated from college, unsure of my place in the world. I got a job at Planned Parenthood, where the group dynamics were sooooooooo dysfunctional. I lived in cracker box and rarely left my apartment and gained about 25 lbs. But I made it through the other side w/ minor interior scaring.

2) Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts? Boyfriend, then he would know that I'm not sad, just thoughtful.

3) How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours? 9. I went to Jen Kilfoyle's house to play and have dinner. They ate in front of the TV and did not say grace. I was dumb founded, not judgemental, but it never crossed my mind that not all families wouldn't say grace before tucking in. I felt like Jane Goodall.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Damn, SexyBeast let me fall asleep while we were watching TV"

No comments: