Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am a Girl of 100 Lists

It's very hot here in the NE and my brain is a bit fizzy. I stole this post from the awesome and gorgeous Amorous Rocker at http://amorouschick.blogspot.com. Please enjoy and play along if you like.

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Memorial 3 Day weekend
2. Going swimming
3. Going hiking
4. Going camping
5. Sunday trip to Trader Joe's
6. Buying a house w/ SexyBeast
7. Being a thinner version of myself
8. Having the summer of Sue

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Blogged
2. Worked
3. Laughed w/ the work wife
4. Chatted w/ Matt
5. Painted my nails "Decades of Shades"
6. Read chapters in two different novels "Surrender, Dorothy" and some book by Julia Glass
7. Watched "Big Bang"
8. Kissed SexyBeast

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Get a new house right away
2. Travel
3. Get married
4. Get a new car
5. Win the lottery
6. Get published
7. Live on the water
8. Not worry so much

8 TV Shows I Watch:

1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Big Bang Theory
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Lost
6. South Park
7. Metalocalypse
8. Doctor Who

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Is the summer of Sue anything like the summer of George? ;)

(from Seinfeld, just in case you didn't know)

phairhead said...

it is EXACTLY like the summer of George. good pick up. I'm planning on an upcoming post on The Summer of Sue

Dijea said...

Sounds so good! I wanna win the lottery too. I also want less worries. We all need less worries.

By the way - word verification: fanta

True Story.

Albany Jane said...

I lust over lists! This is awesome!

phairhead said...

oh! so cute "lust for lists". love it : )