Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2009

Manic Meme

Happy Monday, everyone! The loverly kitty cat over at http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com is taking a wee break from the weekly blog. In the interim, I'll be memeing w/ http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com. Comment, question, enjoy!


Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite? Yes, I have this fear that I'm stinky. And as part of my OCD, I wear one perfume for an entire week. That way they all become part of the rotation. Current faves are Aqua Lily from The Body Shop and Grass by GapScent. Grass has been discontinued and I have to purchase it off of ebay.


What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list? "This is not Chick Lit" a collection of short stories by female writers. It blew my mind! Plus, it had some many different styles of writing  in it that it  made my thirst to become published grow.

Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead having a screaming match in public.

3 comments:

Dijea said...

1. Perfume tends to sour on me so I use scented body washes. Some of my favorites are from LUSH.
2. I'm just starting The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I've already been sucked in and all I've read is the prologue.
3. Fill in the blank: My foot is asleep.

phairhead said...

Oh the LUSH, i loves the LUSH!

Mr. Apron said...

1.) I'm pretty into soap myself.

2.) "The Killer Angels" by Michael Shaara-- a fictionalized account of the battle of Gettysburg. Everyone back then talked like a homosexual.

3.) Fill in the blank: What blank? I didn't see a blank.