Hey, everyone. The gorgeous and awesome Lily at http://tapdancinginthedark.blogspot.com has tagged me to take part in the Honest Scrap award list 10 things about you that people don't know. I was tagged by Amorous Rocker not too long ago at http://notyouraveragechick.blogspot.com but I love a challenge and Lily is the best, check her shit out.
1. I used to smoke alot of pot. I mean ALOT and my family still doesn't know.
2. If you wanna win me over, tell me I smell nice. I don't what it is, but that's just the nicest compliment ever.
3. I hate all seafood, except scallops. And you could tell me how wonderful lobster tastes, I don't give a fuck, I ain't eating it.
4. I once drove all night to Montreal from Schenectady, NY to have a drink at a bar.
5. I'm never going to have children and I'm really OK w/ that decision.
6. I had my left nipple pierced for 5 years.
7. And whilst we are on the conversation of tits, I had a breast reduction when I was 28.
8. I used to harbour a secret wish to become Axl Rose's groupie when I was in high school.
9. I always think people will hate me when they meet me.
10. I think I may have OCD, I have unusual repetative habits.