Total Pageviews

Monday, August 9, 2010



1) Did you ever run away from home? Ever want to? I tried to run away when I was four. I was planning on going to my grandmother's house (about 10 miles away), I even thought ahead to bring food (a green lollipop). I got as far as the front steps. My mother even snapped a picture :D

2) What time did you wake up this morning? 6

3) Can you do a cartwheel? How about a handstand? Cartwheel yes, handstand no

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!"


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm sure that green lollipop would have given you all the vitamins and nutrients you needed. ;)

phairhead said...

much needed Vitamin C to combat scurvy :D