Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Wide Awake



1) Using the first line of your favorite song, tell a story about why it’s your favorite. "It's alright 'cause the historical pattern has shown how the economical cycle tends to resolve"......it was 1994 and I worked in a music store. A free music sampler, it was fate. I fell in love and I bounced my first check.

2) If you were a piece of furniture, what would you be, and why? An ottoman because I'd be awesome and multi-functional. I am a foot rest, a stool & a storage unit. It doesn't get better than that.

3) Dimples: like ‘em, hate ‘em? Don’t care? LOVE, especially chin dimples.

2 comments:

Sophia Walker said...

1. "I lost my patience with a friend..." is pretty much the story of my life, and I love it.

2. I would be a tanker desk. Strong, cold, old-fashioned and unyielding.

3. I don't think I like dimples, although I may be thinking of pimples. Or freckles...

phairhead said...

Sophia, I'm starting to think yr Ron Swanson! :D