Total Pageviews

Friday, January 8, 2010

5 Memes a Ringin'

http://www.friday5.org/

  1. What’s something you wear only when you’re just about out of clean clothes? That never happens to me. I am diligent w/ the laundry.
  2. Who’s someone you hang out with only if nobody else is available? WHAT? That's fucking horrible.
  3. What’s something you eat only when the budget is really, really tight? Ramen, bologna.
  4. Who’s someone you call for help only if you absolutely must? Momma.
  5. What’s something you’ll watch on television only because it’s slightly better than watching nothing? Reality TV, though never never never "The Real Housewives of ________" I've never been that desperate.

4 comments:

Dijea said...

#2 - My husband....Bwahahahahahaha!

The Girl Least Likely To said...

I could learn a thing or two from you...if I'm wearing a dress that means I'm all out of clean pants!

Albany Jane said...

I LOVE the real housewives show. It's so trainwreckilicious.

phairhead said...

dijea: hee! yr bad :D

girly: nyah, just my OCD need to do laundry


AJ: i don't know what it is, i just can't it's soooo........ blechy