Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aimless

I'm having an employment crisis. I started a new job last month and I'm having a hard time finding my role. I'm getting tired of having to compromise certain facets of my personality. Plus the bitches that work in Admin said I dress like a whore. I'm sorry I have short legs and shorter skirts look better on me. I have big boobs, my apologies. Should I bind myself?

So today, I have an unscheduled day off. I got up and worked out in the hopes that my large gut will someday be slightly less fatter. Sexybeast was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I quick popped down to the basement to fluff some clothes that were air drying. I heard drip drip drip. And lo and behold, there's water in the utility sink, water on the floor behind the washer dryer, water seeping towards the kitty box. I called Roto Rooter and boy the 24 hour customer service rep was tiiiiiiiired. She had to ask me my name twice. The plumber is supposed to be here between 8 and 8:30. I suspects he won't be coming 'round til 10.

All the while, Sexybeast told me to go to my parents' house to shower and brush my teeth. I said nay. I didn't really feel like going to work today anyway. I'm tired and bored and feeling really really blue. I feel like I should be doing something constructive but I would rather just snuggle into the couch w/ a book and a movie.

I used to think I wanted to be a writer but I have no drive. I thought I would be happy in human services but I'm just not sure. I would love to work in sex education in some way. But how does
one get involved in career in that venue?


I gotta go, the cat just threw up everywhere.

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm sorry that you're having a rough time. Screw those bitches in Admin! Enjoy your big boobs. :)

Dijea said...

1st of all those women are jealous of your big boobs. I'm sorry that you are having a hard time - I have had a hard time with things like that. Its hard to be happy with yourself and find that other's want you to change to fit their needs.

Chin up - you rock and if you find that motivation, please send some my way.

phairhead said...

Thanks, ladies for listening to my whiny whininess!

The Girl Least Likely To said...

Things will get better, it just seems like everything is piling up on you today.

And the women in admin can go screw themselves!

phairhead said...

girl: heh heh. you said it, sister!

Albany Jane said...

Ugh, what is wrong with people?

You know, I'd poke around the Capital District LGBT group. They were hiring a few years ago for a director or some kind of thing like that. It sounded like an awesome position with a great group.

BTW - I love your awesome blue pedi picture!

Heather said...

...Sometimes couch snuggles are the best way to brighten up a day. I hope it worked for you.

Give it a little bit more time, lady! You've only been there for a month. You're still fresh mean, unfortunately. Give it some time to find you niche. It's there somewhere, just gotta find it.

I'm jealous of the big boobs, not gonna lie. Walk in tomorrow and say, "what's the matter, a-cup?" and see what their expression is.. if it's bad, it's totally all jealousy ;)

Chin up, Sue!

phairhead said...

AJ: thanks! For the support :D

gotta tell you though, it was kinda nice hanging out in my Hello Kitty jammies.

Heather: Thanks, mama! Yr too sweet :D