Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Tripper



Today we ripped off a blogger named Jessfrom the blog IROCKSOWHAT. She says everyone is doing it, but doesn't say who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!





Sunday Stealing: That Meme That's Going Around


Cheers to all of us thieves!

A. Age: 36 next month....October 21st, mark it on yr calenders!

B. Bed size: queen

C. Chore that you hate: washing dishes....I'd rather gnaw on my fist

D. Dogs: something big & sturdy

E. Essential start to your day: shower

F. Favorite color: green

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5ft

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the flute when I was in middle school

J. Job title: Case Manager

K. Kids: zero, not going to happen ever ever

L. Live: I have no idea what yr talking about

M. Mother's name: Carol

N. Nicknames: Freckles....amongst others

O. Overnight hospital stays: 1984 recovering from food poisoning

P. Pet peeve: bad grammar and apathy

Q. Quote from a movie: "I said no salt on the margarita! NO SALT!"

R. Right or left handed: right

S. Siblings: 2 older brothers

T. Time you wake up: 6 am

U. Underwear: I have a pair on if that's what you mean...pink w/ white polka dots

V. Vegetable you hate: eggplant.....UGH!

W. What makes you run late: laziness

X. X-Rays you've had: hands, back and hips

Y. Yummy food that you make: I made some kick ass low fat mac n' cheese....the secret was the panko topping

Z. Zoo animal: birds of prey

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Eggplant is such a pretty color,. It's too bad it's kind of yucky.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/i-spent-my-saturday-celebrating-jim-hensons-75th-birthday-thanks-to-google/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

phairhead said...

harriet: yeah...it tastes like ass!

Jon in Albany said...

We need to talk about your TPS reports. And that mac & cheese recipe.

phairhead said...

Jon: Oh I celebrate the man's entire catalogue!

I'll send you the recipe :D