Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Head under Water



Explain to me why:

1. Late people in a movie theater always make noise and sit in front of me. Everybody talks in the movie theatre, that's just a fact of life.



2. Why people choose to walk in the street rather than use the sidewalk. That doesn't bother me as much as bicycles on the sidewalk. I think it's man innate ability to be stupid.


3. Why teens in pictures on Facebook always have to hold a red cup to prove they are cool. Red = hot stuff White = mom


4. Why there could be nobody in line for the bathroom until you need to go. Women sync up their bladders together


5. Why some Walmart's have up to 100 check out lanes? Walmart is busy


6. Why they always need re-adjusting or scratching. Balls you mean? Because they sweat a lot and the hairs poke and tickle them


7. Why people go 30mph in the left lane in a 45 zone. Alzheimer's


8. Why people in congress are getting a raise. What do you mean? Don't they deserve it?


9. Why people on bicycles think they can weave through traffic and ignore lights and stop signs. That actually doesn't happen that often.


10. Why computers like to tell you they need to be restarted only when you are in the middle of doing something important. I have an Apple so no issues there...HA HA!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I'm jealous of your Apple :)
Thanks for playing!