Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2008

Satisfaction Brought me Back

You know the drill people. Monday is meme day courtesy of http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com
Please comment : )

1) What one quality of your mother’s would you most like to share? Definitely her ability to not back down to people. I hate confrontation and I find myself not wanting to offend people.

2) If you promised never to lie about anything ever again, in what area of your life would be it the hardest for you to keep the promise? My spending habits. It's terrible. I'm a spend-a-holic.

3) If you found a fifty dollar bill in a vacant lot, what would you do with it? Honestly, I would pocket it. It's a vacant lot. What do you want me to do?

4) What good deed that you didn’t do when you had the opportunity do you wish you had done? I'm not like that. I have never felt regret that I didn't help out someone to the best of my ability.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. OMG! It's a blue Kitchen Aid mixer. I think "Wow that would look mind and SexyBeast's imaginary house!"

No comments: