Total Pageviews

Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Funday

Happy World AIDS Day everyone! I went to Starbucks today, they are contributing today's profits to AIDS charities.

Also I have this week off because my surgeon has not cleared me to return to work. Bonus! That means I will posting daily this week. You guys are so lucky :D

Let's get on the w/ the meme! Brought to you by http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com
And as usual comment, question and ridicule.


1) What is the most unbelievable thing you have ever witnessed? Ummmm....... SexyBeast giving a drunk the strong arm when he tried to molest me. It was awesome!

2) If you could change your identity completely (money no object), what would the new you be like? More confident and less self-deprecation and self-loathing. Oh wait! You mean physically. Flat tummy.

3) What would you do if you saw someone making fun of another person? Speak up. I hate people who get their kicks laughing at the expense of other people.

4) If you could go back to the Garden of Eden and talk to Adam and Eve for five minutes, what would you say? "You guys are nakee!"

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. As per usual I cannot cut and paste the photo. I am a dorkus mallorcus. It's a man in a large room surrounded by chairs. He's standing on a aqua blue tarp w/ pastel flowers. My 1st thought is: I'm going to get married.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy" AIDS Day? It is NOT A HOLIDAY, or a day of celebration. It is a day of rememberance and a call to action.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Like saying, "Happy Pearl Harbor Day!" Or, "Happy 9/11!"

phairhead said...

Are you afraid of posting yr real name? FYI dickhead, I case manage people who have HIV/AIDS and believe me they wouldn't be offended at all