Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Meme-day

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com

1) Among all your childhood friends, who had the parents everyone wanted to have? I don't think anybody had the cool parents.

2) Do you have relatives nearby? Or do you have to travel a ways to see family? My older brother is in Boston. My parents and oldest brother live close to me. My grandmother is no longer on this spiritual plane, not sure when we will meet again.

3) Are you a saver or a spender? I'm cheap but I go on sprees. That's the charm of me!

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "It's my birthday! My ba-ba birthday!"

3 comments:

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

I thought 'Why is Patrick Stewart at my birthday?'

Dijea said...

1. I don't think anybody had cool parents either. Just parents that were easily manipulated.
2. Yes, my sister lives about 20 minutes away and my husband's brother and sister are also in town.
3. Saver, I stress when things get low and I can bargain hunt good. I will splurge on occasion though.
4. Crap, who knew a toupee was that flammable.

phairhead said...

lion: why do women find him appealing? and don't tell me it's the accent but there are TONS of accented actors out there that are better looking!

dijea: hee! toupee :D