Sunday, October 4, 2009
You like me! You really like me!
So the gorgeous and talented Cheeks at http://alltheleatherkidswereloud.blogspot.com gave me this special and awesome award! I feel really honoured that you thought of me 1st. Thanks, lovey!
My mission upon receiving said award is to create a top 10 list of my choosing.
I'm a big geek and rely on others' wittiness to make me appear more so. And I present to you my Top 10 List of Favourite TV and Movie Quotes I Repeat Ad Nauseum:
10. "I don't know you! That's my purse!" -- Bobby Hill "King of the Hill" Ah, Bobby! He's such a clueless schmuck. He spent an entire episode kicking people in the junk. Comedy gold!
9. "A Royale w/ Cheese.." --Jules Winfield "Pulp Fiction" I don't even remember what a Quarter Pounder is anymore. When is the US gonna wake the fuck up and switch to the metric system?
8. "I am Batman!" --Sheldon Cooper "Big Bang Theory" I adore this show. All the stupid sci-fi and uber geeky references. SQUEE! Plus Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon, is oh so fuckable. In this hi-larious epi, Sheldon is conjecturing about why Batman isn't a real super hero. "Anybody can do it!"
7. "I'm positively cuckoo for him!" --Holly Golightly "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Oh tragic and beautiful Audrey Hepburn trying to break it off w/ pre A-Team George Peppard.
6. "Give it on up to Homelessville!" -- Justin Timberlake "SNL" He was dressed as a cup of soup. Need I say more?
5. "Help. Police. Danger" -- Willy Wonka "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" One of the many great one liners in one of my all time fave movies ever of all time. Gene Wilder and his fucking dead pan delivery.
4. "You google too" --Willow Rosenburg "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Damn, Alyson Hannigan! You are too precious for words. Willow had so many great story arcs during "Buffy"'s TV reign. And secretly, I think I am Willow.
3. "I said no salt on the margarita! NO SALT!" --Milton Waddams "Office Space" I am the ultimate at imitating Milton. Don't even try.
2. "OK you big, funny gal. I'll be right back w/..... a hammock full of cake?" --Peter Griffin "Family Guy" At any given time, I will stop what I'm doing to watch "Family Guy". Peter isn't my favourite character but he's definitely the most fun to quote.
1. "Eat. My. Shorts" -- John Bender "The Breakfast Club" I even own socks w/ Judd Nelson's brooding face on them.
I must now pass the mantle of greatness onward. And I have to give it to Eternal List at http://theeternallist.blogspot.com. He's one of the most amazing and funny writers I know. And I simply adore him.
Thanks again everybody, for reading my crazy ass drivel.