Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Schenectady Ink

So that's my little footy. For my birthday, Sexybeast got me a tattoo. This is something I've wanted for a while, about 3 years. It began when I saw a pretty, short haired red head w/ a bitchin' tattoo on her foot. And I was obsessed ever since.

Sexybeast was my expert as he has 2 tattoos and we had been having discussions about the design I wanted. Tattoos are forever and I didn't want a flaming skull or Kermit the Frog playing a banjo. I wanted something pretty but not sappy, something that had meaning to me. Aha! Lily of the valley! It's one of my favourite flowers and Lily in Latin translates to Susan. I am such a fucking egomaniac.

The tattoo artist was pretty smoking hot which helped infinitely. We listened to Metallica, Sexybeast held my hand and we bullshitted. Here's the truth, getting a tattoo really fucking HURTS. It felt like the needle was digging into my foot bone. I concentrated on my breathing and it helped slightly.

3 days of daily Advil, keeping Lily covered whilst wearing my shoes during the day and keeping it lightly lubed and air at night and I'm healed. I'm walking art. I'm a sex bomb.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's very lovely

i'm off to sandblast my kermit playing tennis tat

i'll be gone a week, tops

phairhead said...

thanks, love! what about that "no fat chicks" tat on yr inner thigh?

Albany Jane said...

Gorgeous! I hope you'll be flashing it off this weekend, Watchwoman or not!

Leslie said...

Lily is pretty. :)

phairhead said...

AJ: you know it! we're going sch'dy bar hopping 2morry

les: thanks, yr too sweet :D