Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
Cheers to all of us thieves!
36. Have you watched American Horror Story? No I have not, my brain can only tolerate so many TV viewing programs.
37. Baseball hat or toque? Ummm....neither. What the hell is a toque?
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower? Shampoo, condition whilst I wash the rest of me.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet brush & yes I know it wastes water.
40. Pen or pencil? Pen always!
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? No, I don't see the appeal
42. Have you thrown up on a plane? No but I've come close.
43. Have you thrown up in a car? Yes, all over SB's truck after I drank nearly 2 liters of beer from a giant glass boot.
44. Have you thrown up at work? But it was a very near miss.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters? I couldn't help it!
46. How many shoes do you have? A metric ton
47. Who was your first roommate? I've only had roommates in college, her name was Nadia & she was from Africa & secretly eloped w/ her boyfriend in California. She wasn't around much.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Corona, at college bar in New Paltz.
49. What was your first job? I was dressed as the Izod alligator for an Izod outlet on Wolf Rd. I stood out on the corner & waved. 5 bucks under the table & yes I was hit on by a plushy.
50. What was your first car? A red Dodge Omni, it had AC but no tape deck.
51. When did you go to your first funeral? When my aunt passed away. I decided then & there never to have a funeral when I shake off this mortal coil.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Moved away for good? I was 25
53. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Mary Richard, she hated men!
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Disney, Epcot had just opened.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? When I was a young scamp, I never snuck out of my parents' home..not once.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Heather & no.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house? The Stockade, it was tiny little cracker box but it was all mine.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? SB or my father.
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My best friend
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Kiss SB
61. What was the first concert you attended? It was a double bill of Tesla & Great White
62. First tattoo or piercing? Ears when I was six, tattoo for my 34th birthday
63. First celebrity crush? Matt Dillon