Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blogHero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen fromNerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. !. "B-Boy Bouillabaisse" by The Beastie Boys off of my favourite Beastie Boys album "Paul's Boutique" 2. "Nuage Fractal" by Voivod, cybernetic pro-environmental metal 3. "Wild Thing" old school Liz Phair song, back before she had a record deal 4. "Catholic Education" by Teenage Fanclub, this has no impression on me as it is on a compilation CD 5. "Jamie" by Weezer, so cute! 6. "Soul Suckin' Jerk" back when Beck was still mowing lawns.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Anyone at all.....Margaret Cho because she's hilarious and we would be fantastic friends.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17."I didn't want to!" Peeta flushes in agitation. "But I couldn't argue with Beetee without indicating we were about to break away from the alliance." I'm reading Mockingjay on my Kindle Touch. My apologies if this doesn't line up w/ the paper copy of this novel.
4) What do you think about most? Money and my lack of it.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? LMAO
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Nakee!
7) What's your strangest talent? My uncanny ability to remember inconsequential details from conversations or outings w/ friends and or family
8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence) Women are not treated as equally as Men who control everything
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? YES and it sucked
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? We've had this question before. I repeat: I have not nor will I ever play air guitar
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Closet door has to be shut because of the closet monster
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Yes a packing peanut when I was about 5. My mother yanked it out w/ some tweezers and my father gave the sage advice of "Never stick anything in your ear or up your nose smaller than your elbow."
13) What's your religion? A non-practising Catholic but I do believe in God
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? If we are talking about this time of year, then I'm walking
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? The Clash, always and forever
17) What was the last lie you told? I don't lie. I see no point in telling lies
18) Do you believe in karma? Not in karma as such but if you act like a giant life suck asshole then I think you reap what you sow.
19) What does your URL mean? I have no idea nor do I care
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Greatest weakness: impatience. Greatest strength: dedication
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Jackman
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes when I was 8
23) How do you vent your anger? Scream, SB is not a fan
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Lunch boxes & books
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Phone, as much as I love "The Jetsons" video chats are not for me.