Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Huh?

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2012/01/never-ending-meme-part-two.html



Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21. Did you go to your high school prom? I did, I wore white, it was kind of meh.

22. Perfect time to wake up? 9 am

23. Perfect time to go to bed?  1:30 am

24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? I don't play chess, I don't have the attention span for those types of games.

25. Ever been in a car accident? Several, last one was December 2007, black ice & a parked car.

26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither? Both

27. What age is this exciting life over for you?  That is an incredibly poorly worded question. What are you asking?

28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager? The 70s, 2nd wave feminism, great fashion, punk & the beauty standards weren't impossible.

29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned? 8 eyelet black Doc Martens. May they rest in peace :-(

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? I don't have anything from high school

31. Were you in track and field? No

32. Were you ever in a school talent show? In the 4th grade, I danced to "Wake me up before you Go-Go"

33. Have you ever written in a library book? Maybe

34. Allergic to? Dust

35. Favorite fruit? Cherries!

2 comments:

annies home said...

agree with your thoughts on #27 come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

M. Da Glyde Woodrow said...

I like your answer for #28, makes me wish I had a time machine so I could see Coltrane, Zeppelin, and Miles Davis all play in their prime.