Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought? Groceries for the week
3. Last person you argued with? SB, just a spat nothing major
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? Ugh! No!
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? Boo Boo, he came from FAO Schwartz back in 1981. I used to perform operations on him. He hangs out in the guest bedroom now.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? Nope
7. Favorite day of the week? Friday, 5pm
8. Favorite sundae topping? Chopped nuts, any kind
9. Did you take piano lessons? Nope, flute
10. Most frequent song played?
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? I hate Zoey Deschanel but I love love love "New Girl"
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Hockey even though I don't know how to skate
13. Date someone older or younger? Older is better but I'm a year older than SB
14. One place you could travel right now? A short distance: Boston, Montreal, Burlington, NYC, Boston. Money is no object: Manzanillo Mexico, London, Bali
15. Do you use umbrellas? Yes, I have a cute argyle one
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? Nope
17. Favorite cheese? Smoked gouda
18. The Smith’s or The Cure? OMG! Don't make me choose! The Cure, only because Morrissey has better solo stuff...no offense to Johnny Marr
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Shaved heads
20. Best job you ever had? 1993 to 1995 Zone Music & Video. I sold CD's and videos. I got to listen to CDs all day, watch movies & got a great discount.