Sunday Stealing: The 2011 Year End Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before? Got married, can't say the same for my husband though ;-)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't make formal resolutions as such but I definitely have some areas that need to be improved upon.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my supervisor
4. Did anyone close to you die? No
5. What countries did you visit? Non
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? Money & opportunities
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Wedding day, July 4, December 15: all fun fun times
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Being more assertive
9. What was your biggest failure? Not making enough time for writing
10. What was the best thing you bought? Any number of books!
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine, obviously!
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? The Kardashian family....you can leave any time now!
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Write
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Complain and worry
16. Did you fall in love in 2011? Absolutely
17. What was your favorite new TV program? "New Girl" which is surprising because Zoey Deschanel usually bugs the shit out of me
18. What was the best book you read? OUCHIE! Tough choice. I am obsessed with dystopian literature at the moment so it would be a 3 way tie w/ The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, The Giver by Lois Lowry & Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying? More money
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011? Sexy comfortable
21. What kept you sane? My husband, Squeaky the cat, music
22. Who did you miss? My grandmother, friends that do not live locally
23. Who was the best new person you met? Met some amazing clients this year. Strong, resourceful people
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011? Good times fall away but so do the bad
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. This is something I reflect on quite a bit, especially during a crisis. Modest Mouse has a great song called "Gravity Rides Everything" off their stellar album "The Moon & Antarctica"..... "Everything will fall. Fall right into place."