The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Santa's Beard and the number 3333.
1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place? Wait....what?
2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into? Heh heh. Oh yes!
3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife? Not especially
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened? Fuck yeah! The flash sideways was purgatory. And whatever happened on the island, really happened. Still.... many many unanswered questions.
5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china? Refer to the song "China" by Tori Amos
6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time. Oh golly! I think I'll go w/ "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" today. It's the first movie I really recall wanting to watch over and over. I would even write short stories about Willy. Good times, good times!
7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme? Sure, if yr being a jack ass.
8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet? The northeast corner of Colorado.
9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage? It's a privilege.
10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish? Job satisfaction
11. How pissed are you that we posted late? Not at all.
12. Tell us about a recent great day. Singing in the truck w/ the hot sun shining on us.
13. When was the last time that you juggled? I am not physically capable of juggling.