Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

By the Way

I was checking out some of the message boards for "The Office", I find this show hysterically funny and brutally honest. I started noticing a bunch of whiny bastards complaining how un-funny the show has become, a mere shadow of its once former glory. & I thought "What the fuck? Why are you watching a show you hate? Is just so you can have cannon fodder on the boards?" Which led me into a discussion w/ SB & I came to a startling conclusion. It's useless having debates. People become so defensive by the oppositions statements that they become even more entrenched in their beliefs. I know this to be true, I've done it myself w/ anti-choice proponents.

And on a completely unrelated note, why the hell was Corey Haim left out of the "In Memoriam" portion of the Academy Awards? Hello, "First Born" "Murphy's Romance", "Lucas"? "Lucas" for Christ's Sake?! Morons!

No comments: