Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Sunday Thief

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



Today we ripped off a blogger named Fridge from the blog Buzzing Fridge. Buzzing Fridge's last post was in 2010. He states he got it from Toast. Since we've got Toast's pick (Fridge never shared one) we thought that we'd post it. Toast has had a blog since 2003, but when he reinvents it, he deletes his archives. So we have no idea where Toast got it. It's 50 questions, so we will do it in three parts. Had we had found the old blog, we would known where Toast got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you? My dearest closest friend

18. Last furry thing you touched? SB's chest

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Tricor, Vitamin D, Yasmin, Zyrtec

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? I miss 8mm, something comforting and sweet about old fashioned reel to reel movies

21. Favorite age you have been so far? Now is great but I really liked 19 as well....young, thinner, in love

22. Your worst enemy? Myself!! Truly, bad ugly voices in my head

23. What is your current desktop picture? Random background that I did not choose

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? I don't know exactly, made some dorky joke about "Star Trek: The Animated Series"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Money!!!! That way I could buy a really fast car, it would feel like I was flying.

26. Who can't you say “no” to? Dessert

27. The last song you bought or downloaded? The new Stereolab CD

28. What time of day were you born? 6 am, last time I got up that early intentionally

29. What’s your favorite number? Why? 3 because it's perfect

30. Where did you live in 1987? w/ my parents in Schenectady, NY

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Only people who are breezy and confident no matter their size

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home, I put together my lunch and was watching an ER rerun on TNT

No comments: