The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456..
1. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on TV (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it? Stereolab or Kimya Dawson or They Might be Giants
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck...snucked...what is the right word? into a movie? I attempted to sneak into The Hand that Rocks the Cradle and totally got caught!
3. Déjà vu; meaning "already seen", is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it? Every once in a while I get an eerie feeling
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it? IDK some anti-choice bullshit!
10. Ever wonder what fish think about? Eat, sleep, poop....eat, sleep, poop.....eat, sleep, poop
8. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be? Clear glitter
7. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like? No seat covers
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose? Basil
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down? Willy Wonka's factory or Candyland
5. So a mom is suing her kids' preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam... did you eat paste in preschool? No, that shit stinks sooooooo bad! Blech!