Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you? Phairhead
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? Know it all, stubborn, lovely
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing? Reading, expounding, living
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Loved English, American History, Econ & Spanish. Hated math & science
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? Losing weight!
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Alive! I'd like to be a better position at my current place of employment and a finished house and a nicer vehicle.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Not a child but overwhelmed w/ responsibility
8. Are you more child-like or childish? A little of both
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? Hey
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? "Louder than Ever"
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Nope, no interest
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Up and down like the wheel of fortune
13. Does time really heal all wounds? It can't be measured by our unsophisticated calenders
14. How do you handle a rainy day? Depends, if it's a week day, then I'm at work.....weekends tend to feel gloomier when it's rainy
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Luggage! Lights can be handled, lost luggage is beyond my control
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? Good, even if they are too intrusive
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Painfully so
18. What is the truest thing that you know? I can't control everything
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A writer or an actor
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? In a manner of speaking, yes
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? My gut
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Gall stones & the recovery was just as miserable
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? Loved ones dying
25. Who have you hugged today? SB, 'natch!