Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy New Year

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2011/03/eating-grapes-in-rain.html


The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of April Showers and the number 93888..

*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!

1. If all the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting? In my mind

2. Taken from InsanityCafe Forums: If ghosts exist and are around us now, what happens if all life on Earth is destroyed? Would ghosts remain or also be destroyed? If ghosts are energy and energy on the planet is destroyed, wouldn't it destroy ghosts? There's no such things as ghosts

3. How do you know you live in the real world? I don't, I might be part of some one's dream....or nightmare

4. What the best/worst April Fools Day joke that has ever been played on you? Same question for one that you have played on someone else. April Fool's Day is the Pagan New Year

5. If you could pick the last year of your life, which would you pick and why? 99 on the eve of my 100th birthday, just for the irony of it all

6. April showers bring May flowers. Have you ever been stuck in a rainstorm? Yes, best one was at an outdoor concert & my undies were stuck to my butt on the car ride home

7. Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless? None! I hate grapes...blech!

8. Someone knocks at your door asking where your neighbor lives, calling your neighbor by name, do you point them in the right direction? Yup, that'll teach you to illegally bred cats, you fat jerk off!

9. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My fluffy Squeaky kitty

10. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday from my car to the house

Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Sounds like you don't like that neighbor :)

Enjoy your Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/how-do-you-know-you-live-in-the-real-world/

Nessa said...

Ok, so your best time in the rain involved having undies stuck to your butt? Do we even wanna know the worst? Hope the concert was great!

phairhead said...

Nessa: it was great! I tried to run over a bunch of suburbanite hippies w/ my car :D