Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Frozen Meme

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/


1) What keeps you up at night? Fear of failure, nuclear war, abuse of children and animals

2) What’s the last music you purchased? (online, on CD, whatever) I downloaded (for free!) "Not Music" by Stereolab. They are definitely an acquired taste. My top three fave bands.

3) Describe the house in which you grew up. My parents still live there, though they have made some great and amazing improvements. When I was younger my house was white w/ dark green trim. I had my own room w/ an ugly gold rug. My brothers shared a room, & as was the custom at the time, had a "mural" wallpaper of the "future". Yellow & orange linoleum tiled kitchen floor. Brown "colonial" family room w/ a splash of wood paneling.

No comments: