Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blustery

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2011/04/65-questions-meme.html


Today we ripped off a blogger named Doug Spencer from the blog Songs of Innocence and of Experience. Doug does not credit where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. A long time ago I showered w/ SB but it was in an effort to save time, no hanky panky!

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. (We know. What can you do with freakin' extra points?) It's cute, funny & showcases my boobs

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken? Yup & SB strong armed him, it was AWESOME

4. Do you plan what to wear the next day? Tomorrow, a simple skirt & shirt. Nothing too fancy.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why? Blah because of the weather

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black? My hoodie that I'm wearing

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having. I can't remember!

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today? Possibly

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be? Be on permanent vacation

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked? Nope, I'm bereft of imagination today

11. What comes to mind when I say China? Red

12. Are you overly emotional? AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick? One thing for the rest of my life?! "London Calling" by The Clash

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it first to soften it up & then bite....That's What She Said!

15. Do you like your car? Sure, it gets me around. I just wish it was paid off.

16. Do you like yourself? Oh boy! Depends on the day

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? Never ever

18. What was the last song that you listened to? "Department of Youth" by Alice Cooper

19. Are (or were) your parents strict? They were incredibly strict

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like? Not really, most people that participate in orgies are fat & old

21. I say cottage cheese. You say: Yum!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, several. The last famous person I met was Max Brooks at a book signing

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home? A documentary Punk:Attitude

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My fingernails

25. What countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell. I don't drunk dial, nyah nyah

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train? To Penn Station

28. Bacon or sausage? Both! I love my breakfast meats :D

29. How long have you had a cell-phone? 8 years

30. What other memes do you do regularly? curious as a cat, thursday thunks

31. Who is the craziest meme host? Berleen

32. Who invented chop sticks? Someone in Asia

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The Gusmans, Lynch & SB

34. Are you too forgiving? Not at all, I'm the three time champion of the Golden Grudge Belt

35. When was the last time that you were in love? I'm still in love

36. Tell us about your best friend. Honest, sarcastic, generous, hilarious

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school? I don't make it a habit to retain stupid information. That was a stupid question.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about? The song "The Rose"

39. What was the last question you asked? Do you wanna do this?

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year? Springtime fun = hiking

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? It's going to be a pin-up version of myself

42. How would your best friend describe you? I have no idea!

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films? NO, NEVER!

44. Ever walked into a glass door? Yes but I'm not going to talk about it

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to? Blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes and it felt great & I didn't feel remorse

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return? I could give a rat's ass

48. What was the last CD you bought? Matthew Sweet "Blue Sky on Mars"

49. Do looks matter to you? I suppose

50. Could you ever forgive a liar? Depends

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month? Credit card!

52. Do you like your life right now? Mostly

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, I hate that!

54. Can you handle the truth? Obviously

55. Do you have good vision? No, it's horrendous

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Maybe

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday

58. What celeb would you like to come home to? Either Margaret Cho or Hugh Jackman

59. What are you wearing? PJ's & a hoodie

60. What is your favorite wild animal? Hedgehog

61. Where was your facebook picture taken? The German-American Club

62. Can you waltz? I can fake it

63. Do you have a job? A wonderful job

64. What was the most recent thing you stole? music

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes when I locked myself out of my apartment

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I know what you mean by it depends on the day.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-was-the-most-recent-thing-you-stole/